Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm dreaming of a [lazzzzzzy] Christmas....

     This past week, no this past weekend, has been a very crazy time of the year. We had tests after projects after tests and it was amazing how many things piled up. It was a super stressful week for me, but God provided and I'm glad things are semi-normal now. Although, as of now I'm pretty busy already, but I'm trying not to complain and instead thank God for what he's given me.
      There are so many things on my mind! I'm trying to put all my thoughts down in a orderly and entertaining fashion, but I think I'm failing. Well, first of all, we had a Christmas party on Friday, and we went caroling. I was so happy, but I felt even happier seeing everyone else having so much fun caroling. I could tell Yusuf and Cankut were having a blast, and the two couples were holding hands. Then I would hear silly laughing in the background and I'd start to giggle. My heart felt content for some odd reason. On Sunday during the Christmas program I felt randomly hyper, and I was literally jumping all over the place. I also felt wonderful laughing at Eustace and Reepicheep with Hannah. Lastly, looking at the Christmas Fair picture with Kalista, Harim, and me made me smile all over. It was weird how little things just made my day.
     Things have been great, but now I'm happy dreaming of a lazzzzzzzy (plus a white) Christmas!