Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Un-focused

     It's kind of hard for me to focus on anything right now. It's hard to believe that school's going to end in less than a week, but I'm ready for it. I just took a Math and English exam, and I'm ready to be done with my other ones as well. I feel like giving up honestly. I don't feel like doing anything. I feel like curling up on my bed and sleeping or watch as many movies as I want or take a book and go off into another world. I'm ready to get on a plane and start my summer.
     BUT. The fact of the matter is that summer is not quite here. I still have to finish my science final, my geography final, and my Spanish final. I feel worn out, though. My brain hurts from studying and taking tests and my heart feels like giving up. I really need this summer break, but it's a bit bittersweet. The end of the year is always a bit sad since we almost always have to say goodbye. Especially with all the uncertainty about Harim, I don't know if I want this year to end so quickly, but the end of the year is always fun. I guess I sort of am torn apart, but I need rest, and I need it really bad. I'm waiting for the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment